I recently held a Zoom webinar titled “Real Estate Market Update in Silicon Valley, Coronavirus Impact. Thanks to all of you who were able to make it, and if you weren’t, I’m happy to share the full replay with you today. We covered everything you need to know right now, from what is happening in the market stats before and during the outbreak have been like, to what we can expect once this is all over. To learn everything, watch the full webinar here.
Things covered in Webinar
– Silicon Valley Market Before Covid 19 Outbreak
– Median home prices for the Bay Area
– Inventory of the Bay Market before the outbreak
– State level impact by Covid 19
– Impact on Mortgages by Covid 19
– Santa Clara county March 2019 to March 2020 comparison
– Santa Clara county listings withdrawn from the MLS during 2018-2020 the month of March
– Where is the Market headed during the Coronavirus pandemic.
– What to do if you are buying and selling in Santa Clara County during this time
– Landlords what you should be doing during this time in Covid 19 Pandemic
– Open up to Q&A with the audience.
Learn more: https://www.sophierealestate.com/blog/how-real-estate-being-affected-coronavirus/
Find out what your Silicon Valley home is worth: https://www.sophierealestate.com/cma/property-valuation/
Search all homes for sale now in Silicon Valley: https://www.sophierealestate.com/
Sophie Shen Real Estate Team
1525 McCarthy Blvd #1000 Milpitas, CA 95035