The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), which gives residents more control over the use of their data and regulators increased powers to punish organizations, goes into effect on January 1, 2020. With California recently becoming the fifth largest economy in the world, the CPPA is expected to have wide-reaching impact.
Get your complimentary e-book: https://www2.infosecinstitute.com/l/12882/2019-01-23/bycj5j
Are you prepared for the new privacy standards?
Watch our on-demand webinar on how to best prepare for the CCPA with Jay Rodne, Privacy Director at Sentinel and former Washington State Representative, and Aaron Weller, VP of Strategy at Sentinel and Fellow of Information Privacy. The webinar covers:
– An overview of CCPA and how it may impact your organization
– How privacy laws may continue to evolve due to CCPA
– Steps to help you prepare for CCPA
– And questions from live viewers about CCPA and data privacy!
MORE ON INFOSEC INSTITUTE
InfoSec Institute fortifies organizations and their employees against security threats with award-winning security and privacy education. Recognizing cybersecurity is everyone’s job, we provide skills development and certification training for IT and security professionals while building the entire workforce’s security aptitude with awareness training and phishing simulations. Recognized as a Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice for Security Awareness Computer-Based Training, InfoSec Institute is also a Training Industry “Top 20 IT Training Company” and the Security Training & Education Program Gold Winner in Info Security Products Guide’s Global Excellence Awards.
Additional information can be found here:
– SecurityIQ awareness and anti-phishing platform: https://www.infosecinstitute.com/securityiq/
– InfoSec training and certification: https://www.infosecinstitute.com/flex
– InfoSec training and certification guarantees: https://www.infosecinstitute.com/flex/guarantees/
– 100+ training and certification courses: https://www.infosecinstitute.com/courses