3 Year H1B Extension – Immigration Lawyer in Sacramento and San Francisco

Share it with your friends Like

Thanks! Share it with your friends!


3 Year H1B Extension

California Immigration Lawyer
Sacramento, San Francisco, San Jose and Santa Clara

How can you extend your H1B visa in three-year increments?

If you have an approved I-140 and your green card priority date is not available, you can extend your H-1B visa in three-year increments.

The best way to work toward this goal is to start the PERM process early, because you need to have both the PERM and the I-140 approved before you file for the H-1B three-year extension.

This video is for educational purposes only, and is not intended as legal advice. For more educational videos from Ranchod Law, subscribe to our channel or visit our website, https://www.RanchodLaw.com

If you have any legal questions, we encourage you to pick up the phone and call us at (916) 613-3553, or to email us at info@ranchodlaw.com and you can schedule a consultation. We meet with new clients every day, and we have different in-office staff members who can translate into Spanish and several other languages. Our passion is for helping people involved in the immigration process, and our law firm knows the ins and outs of every aspect of immigration.

The Ranchod Law Group
8880 Cal Center Drive, Suite 400
Sacramento, CA 95826